- Blanket Additional Insured Coverage
- Employee Benefits Liability Option
- Stop Gap/Employers Liability Available
- Hired and Non-owned Auto Option
- Claims made and Occurrence Form
- Prior Acts Coverage Available
- Defense Costs in Addition to Policy Limits
- Employees and Volunteers as Insureds
- $10,000,000 limits available
General Liability is one of the core types of commercial insurance and covers liability claims of bodily injury or property damage. General Liability coverage is provided for accidents on your premises or client locations. The coverage offers:
- Premises and Operations Liability coverage which protects your company against liability for conditions or activities arising out of the premises or operations of your company.
- Products and Completed Operations Liability coverage which protects your company against liability to a user who is harmed by products manufactured, sold or distributed by the company.
General Liability policies are not intended to insure for professional liability claims related to the delivery of your professional services.
General Liability Policies Cover Four Categories of Business Liability:
- Bodily injury
- Personal injury (including libel or slander)
- Property damage
- Advertising injury