- Replacement cost or actual cash value
- Extra Expense Coverage
- Business Income coverage - Actual Loss Sustained
- Employee Dishonesty coverage
- Equipment Breakdown coverage
Property insurance protects a person or business with an interest in physical property against its loss or the loss of its income-producing abilities. Property coverage has multiple parts including Building coverage, Business Personal Property and Loss of Income coverages:
- Business Personal Property: Traditionally known as "contents," this term actually refers to furniture, fixtures, equipment, machinery, merchandise, materials, and all other personal property owned by the insured and used in the insured's business.
- Business Income Coverage: An additional Property coverage for the actual loss of business income you sustain due to the necessary suspension of your operations following a direct physical loss or damage.
- Extra Expense Coverage: An additional Property coverage for extra expenses that you would not have incurred if there had been no direct physical loss or damage to your property.